A modern risk management tool must be in a position to implement internal company requirements along with legal provisions. Our new integrated software solution R2C_GRC for the field of governance, risk & compliance is a flexibly configurable standard solution for the consistent depiction and control of your entire risk management process.
We would be happy to advise you on matters to do with governance, risk & compliance!
In a personal consultation, we can discuss which solution is the prefect match for you. You will also have the opportunity to take a look at our software solution in a free webinar – get in touch with us!
We do not just offer our R2C_GRC and R2C_SECURITY applications on-premises, so you have them installed on your system, but also as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Our GRC cloud is:
- always online
- always available
- fully scalable.
To use the full functionality of the R2C solutions, at a low cost.
Services provided by the R2C_GRC software solutions
Our software solution covers various areas to do with governance, risk & compliance. For instance, it will support you with:
- Integrated risk and process maps
- Extensive assessment procedures
- Standard reports including the option to create additional individual reports
- A modern, intuitive operating concept
The role-based authorisation concept (need-to-know principle) allows you to issue user roles at the client, company, and/or department level, thus controlling access to the application and use in detail.
In addition, a distinguishing feature of R2C_GRC is its high degree of scalability, which enables adjustment to different levels of maturity of the internal company risk management.
In this way, the solution will not only make your regular risk report creation easier, it will also support you in implementing regulatory provisions such as COSO ERM, ISO 31000 and ONR 49000 ff. – a complete solution for governance, risk & compliance!
A software that covers the entire risk management field of a company has many advantages compared to the conventionally used risk management method via Excel or on paper:
Our software solution R2C_GRC
- Authorisation-controlled access to elements: detailed control of who can process or read which elements is possible
- Logging: it is possible to trace who has made a change and when
- Historicising /archiving function: at the touch of a button, historical reports and comparisons of historical and current data can be generated.
- Online assessments and ad-hoc reports: analyses can be generated at the touch of a button and the data processed
- No consolidation of individual risk reports (Excel sheets) sent to risk management is required, as all those involved can collect the data directly
- Simple expansion of the risk management process as part of the standard functionalities, without additional programming
- Central distribution and control of tasks (actions, checks)
- Greater commitment on the user side