A modern risk management tool must be in a position to implement internal company requirements along with legal provisions. Our new integrated software solution R2C_GRC for the field of governance, risk & compliance is a flexibly configurable standard solution for the consistent depiction and control of your entire risk management process.
Services provided by the R2C_GRC software solutions
Our software solution covers various areas to do with governance, risk & compliance. For instance, it will support you with:
- Integrated risk and process maps
- Extensive assessment procedures
- Standard reports including the option to create additional individual reports
- A modern, intuitive operating concept
The role-based authorisation concept (need-to-know principle) allows you to issue user roles at the client, company, and/or department level, thus controlling access to the application and use in detail.
In addition, a distinguishing feature of R2C_GRC is its high degree of scalability, which enables adjustment to different levels of maturity of the internal company risk management.
In this way, the solution will not only make your regular risk report creation easier, it will also support you in implementing regulatory provisions such as COSO ERM, ISO 31000 and ONR 49000 ff. – a complete solution for governance, risk & compliance!
R2C_GRC can be individually adapted - the software solution can be expanded depending on the requirements. With the various modules, the software solution can cover the entire field of governance, risk & compliance.
- Simple integration into the existing IT landscape
- Intuitive, modern and web-based operating concept
- High degree of scalability to adapt to different levels of maturity of the risk management
- Standard solution with permanent ongoing development based on best practice approaches
- Comprehensive risk assessment and analysis options
- Integrated opportunity management
- ICS functionalities available via plug-in
- Software made in Germany
- High acceptance for risk management due to simple use
- Revision security due to logging function
- Low introductory effort due to high standardisation
- Illustration of your own reporting through independently adaptable individual reports
- Role-based authorisation concept (need-to-know principle)
- Easy compliance with legal requirements and national/international standards such as ISO 31000
- Illustration of process modification in the software independently and without extra cost
A software that covers the entire risk management field of a company has many advantages compared to the conventionally used risk management method via Excel or on paper:
Our software solution R2C_GRC
- Authorisation-controlled access to elements: detailed control of who can process or read which elements is possible
- Logging: it is possible to trace who has made a change and when
- Historicising /archiving function: at the touch of a button, historical reports and comparisons of historical and current data can be generated.
- Online assessments and ad-hoc reports: analyses can be generated at the touch of a button and the data processed
- No consolidation of individual risk reports (Excel sheets) sent to risk management is required, as all those involved can collect the data directly
- Simple expansion of the risk management process as part of the standard functionalities, without additional programming
- Central distribution and control of tasks (actions, checks)
- Greater commitment on the user side
We would be happy to advise you on matters to do with governance, risk & compliance!
In a personal consultation, we can discuss which solution is the prefect match for you. You will also have the opportunity to take a look at our software solution in a free webinar – get in touch with us!