The risk and opportunity management process based on a open company culture represents a vital component of value-oriented company management.
With the R2C_risk to chance software solution, the responsible persons in an organisation can be involved in the risk management process with precisely defined access rights. With its intuitive operation, the software supports all those taking part in the process in the best possible way and makes the necessary information available to them, processed in a user-appropriate way. The solution allows itself to be freely configured and thereby optimally adapted both to company size as well as the organisational structure and the risk management process. Information is depicted analogously structured to the relevant stage of the risk management process – from identification to assessment to reporting of company risks.
In order to recognise requirements and risks at an early stage and make the best use of opportunities, the use of R2C_risk to chance allows all those responsible to be involved in the risk management process in a targeted manner. The software solution supports all those involved in the process and makes the required information available to them processed in a user-appropriate manner.
- Structuring of risks in topic fields such as for example market, financial, legal, management and organisational risks
- Individual adaptation and extension of existing sector proposals and customer-specific templates
- Storage of central risk management information for all those involved
The module includes an extensive range of assessment methods, for example:
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation
- Distribution functions (e.g. triangular distribution)
- Target figures (e.g. EBIT, cash flow)
- Multi-year analysis and total evaluation
- Integrated opportunity analysis
- Multi-stage risk aggregation
- Integrated Monte Carlo simulation calculation Value@Risk and Conditional Value@Risk
Analysis and assessment of the risk portfolio with reference to
- The company organisation
- The project
- The segment
- The general responsibilities
- The selected risk categories
- The archived early warning indicators
- Evaluation of actions regarding costs and benefits, scheduling, implementation status and responsibilities
- Automatic monitoring of the actions due
- Freely configurable reminder function via e-mail
- Updating, release and historisation of risks for reporting and company divisions for reporting
- Comprehensive cockpit function to control the release process
- Templates for adapting to individual report requirements
Our R2C_risk to chance software solution
In R2C_risk to chance, we offer you a sector-appropriately configurable standard solution for the consistent control of your entire risk management portfolio. More than 400 companies from a wide range of sectors are already using this software with success. Along with the legal provisions and the various standards, the foundation for devising a risk management system is formed in particular by the general demands that are made of such a guidance system from the point of view of the executive management and the risk management. This is why the integration of the risk management into company control and the acceptance by those involved is increasingly in the foreground. The risk and opportunities management process experienced on the basis of of an open company culture represents a vital component of value-oriented company management.
- Quick integration into the existing IT landscape
- Intuitive operation and multi-lingual user interface
- Comprehensive configuration options within the standard solution
- Structured system design and consistent process support
- Quick illustration of complex and extensive organisational structures
- Numerous online views for process control and risk analysis
- Clear depiction/assessment of individual risks/the entire risk portfolio
- Support of various assessment and aggregation methods
- Simple configuration, short introduction times
- Increased acceptance of risk management thanks to clear depiction
- Revision security due to logging function
- Independent process changes within the software without additional costs
- Access protection via role-based authorisation concept (need-to-know principle)
- Integrated opportunity evaluation to support company management
- Risk simulation for automatic calculation of total risk
- Easy compliance with legal demands and national/international standards such as ISO 31000
We would be happy to advise you on all matters to do with risk management!
In a personal discussion, we will consider with you which software solution would be the perfect match for your risk management process. You will also have the opportunity of taking a look at our software solution in a free webinar – get in touch with us!