In these times in particular, information and the systems that process it are subject to many risks. Along with technical failure, defects in organisation, human error or a higher power also represent risks for information security in companies. Sector-specific regulations and numerous laws contribute to making the protection of information and data an important and ongoing task, which has to be responsibly executed.
Our R2C_SECURITY software solution organises and professionally documents your information security management. In addition, our software solution will support you for certifications, for example for ISO 27001 according to BSI-IT-Grundschutz (German IT baseline protection), as well as in the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Our R2C_SECURITY software solution represents two modules in one integrated solution. The information security (ISMS) module, with which you can professionally organise and document your information security management, and the data protection module, which will support you in the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
We leave the choice up to you: either begin with the implementation of an information security management system or by implementing the demands of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Either module can be depicted separately or both together.
This is what the R2C_SECURITY solution offers you
R2C_SECURITY can be perfectly adapted to your requirements: sector-specific contents or catalogues of standard-obligatory actions can be individually supplied.
- Simple integration into the existing IT landscape
- Intuitive, modern and web-based operating concept
- Adaptation / extension of the software to company-specific requirements
- Open standard system, supporting you for certifications (e.g. ISO 27001 or BSI-IT baseline protection)
- Meaningful reports
- Optimum process support
- Software made in Germany
- Choice of scalability for users
- Documentation of data protection according to EU-GDPR
- Intelligent rights and roles concepts
- Revision-secure documentation
- Point values for effective assessments of protection requirements and critical areas
- Extensive options for the import and export of catalogues, inventory databases etc.
- Auditor-appropriate depiction of external and internal audits
- Quick and effective self-checks